Improving your marketing content or tactics isn’t the only way to generate more leads and increase sales.
The people on your team are likely to have the biggest impact on your success. Developing their talents is an investment in long term profit growth.
I recently spoke to Chuck Drucker, the founder and president of the Association of Commercial Professionals – Life Sciences. The ACP-LS promotes professional development and networking for professionals in our industry.
We discussed the opportunity for growing businesses though professional development including:
- The importance of engaged employees for growing profits
- The biggest driver of customer loyalty
- How organizational structure can improve customer retention
- Why each of us should expand our view of the marketplace, including for our own jobs
- Why some companies look to ACP-LS to develop their own leaders
- How networking opens up unexpected opportunities
- Putting the Service Profit Chain to Work, Harvard Business Review, 2008
- The Ownership Quotient
About my guest: Chuck Drucker
Chuck has spent over 20 years in the life sciences, including global marketing positions at Amersham, AAI Pharma and Covance. Chuck is currently Director Client Facing Operations and Alliance Management at Quest Diagnostics. He is also the President and Founder of the ACP-LS. (Association of Commercial Professionals – Life Sciences).