You don't have to put it off anymore.
I will show you how to efficiently create the content your customers want. You'll have the answer in two days. Many companies are adopting content marketing as part of their mix. According to the Content Marketing Institute, 70% of them will spend more on content this year than last, and yet producing content remains a struggle for most marketers I talk to. But simply making more content without a strategy is a waste of your precious time. In this workshop, we'll cover strategy and content creation together.
- Develop an efficient process that will save you time when creating content
- Apply that content to address a meaningful business challenge
- Document your strategy and begin executing right away
- Differentiate your company even if you are selling commodity products
Those are the just the practical benefits to your company. But, there's another opportunity here.
Become a content craftsperson
Wouldn't you like to:
- Establish your leadership and be recognized as a strategic asset for the company?
- Build something of lasting value to look back on and be proud of?
Now you can. You can be the one to change the way things are done, enhance your company's brand and create something that can live on long after you leave the company. It's unlikely that anyone will erect a statue to a marketer, but a successful content marketing program is a legacy you can point to with pride. Are you ready to get started?
Life Science Content Marketing Roadmap
- What Makes Content Production Challenging
- Managing Content Like a Product
- What a Content Strategy Looks Like
Changing Customer Behavior with Content
- Setting Specific Goals for Content Marketing
- Building Personas to Make Your Content Resonate
Your Company Story
- Identify a Unique Content Niche
- Deliver from Your Unique Angle
Mapping the Buyer's Journey
- Attraction - Making Prospects Notice You
- Conversion - Getting Them to Raise Their Hand
- Persuasion - Closing the Deal
- Retention - Delighting Customers After the Sale
How to Create Content Efficiently
- The Hierarchy of Original Content
- Repurposing - The Secret Sauce
- SMEs, Outlines and Creative Briefs
- Curation - Adding Value by Saving Time for Your Audience
Promoting Your Content
- The Importance of Promotion
- Free Channels
- Paid Channels
Measuring Your Success
- Developing a Plan for Measurement
- Big Picture Benefits You Need to Account For
Build Your Essential Toolbox
Establish goals, personas and metrics.
Unlimited Email Access
Ask questions to get past roadblocks anytime.
Walk away with a complete content marketing plan in hand.
Optional Online Follow-up
Online checkpoint meetings exclusively for you and your team keep you on track.
Learn to Easily Repurpose Any Content
Make repurposing to new formats automatic as part of your process.
Save Time and Simplify Your Process Forever
Your planning template is completely reusable and will save you days of effort in the future.
We hired Chris to help us create detailed content plans for two of our products. We now have three well-defined target personas, including one for the economic buyer that was not addressed in any of our previous content. Both content plans cover every phase of the buying cycle, answering prospect questions from Awareness to post-sale Delight. Best of all, the content aligns perfectly with our Strategic Selling Model. Our sales teams can’t wait to get their hands on it.Erin Longdo, Director of Global Marketing, Clinical Systems Division, Bio-Rad
It was a great way to get us started on the content management path.Live Workshop Participant
I feel like we are on our way to a functional content marketing strategy.Live Workshop Participant
Registration is open.
Schedule a call today to discuss your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can attend?
The sessions are ideal for up to 8 people. If you have more than that, multiple sessions may be the best option. Contact me for details.
Do you offer discounts for multiple sessions?
Yes, depending on the workshop structure we decide on.
Is there a guarantee?
Absolutely. If you're not satisfied that you have a sustainable content strategy after completing the lessons and the worksheets, I'll happily refund your payment.
If you still have questions, let me know.