Account Based Marketing is a popular topic right now. What does it look like in the life sciences market?
Ethan Kopit, a co-founder of Acenna Data explained it to me very well. Although it has a lot in common with key account management, it’s not exactly the same. The focus, in his view, is on identifying and targeting untapped potential.
And there are advantages not always present in a key account approach. What if you could expand the benefits of having key accounts and then also align your marketing and your sales team at the same time?
We talked about:
- How an account based approach helps sales and marketing alignment
- Three reasons ABM is so attractive right now
- Why life sciences is going to surpass other industries in this area
- The 6 pieces of the ABM process
- Ethan’s philosophy of how business will be done in the future.