This is a replay of an episode from last year. I’ll be back with a new episode and some very interesting guests in two weeks.
You have an opportunity. It’s in front of you every day.
As a life science marketer, written content is a part of almost everything you do. Brochures, advertisements, presentations, and video scripts all need to be written well to attract customers and win business.
I asked Bob Woodard how a professional copywriter goes about his craft and how you can get the best results from your written content whether you outsource it or keep it in house.
We talked about:
- How to hook people into your content and have them think, “This is about me.”
- Three simple things your copy needs to communicate to your customers
- What happens when you stuff 9 pounds of crap in a 1 pound bag
- What life science companies can learn from pharma about message structure
- The creative brief: what goes into it and who should be involved in developing it
- One easy check that will improve all of your written content
About my guest:
Bob Woodard is the Principal at RNW, Inc. He is a copywriter specializing in health care and technology sectors. You can find him here on LinkedIn.