Jeremy Schoales has an unusual background for a marketer in life sciences. He came to life science marketing after a career in automotive consumer electronics.
In this podcast, he shares what he learned in one world and how he has used that successfully in the other as a market development manager for content marketing at Thermo Fisher.
- How to connect the dots for people, and win the battle beyond just features and specs
- How to get the best information in front of customers in the easiest way possible
- An episodic series tackling a common question for qPCR users that turned out to be awesome evergreen content
- Content that people anticipate and look forward to
- How to scale a plan or a template for content so teams aren’t reinventing themselves every time they want to accomplish the same thing
Finally, Jeremy lays out a simple description of how to create a story arc that is laced with emotion to bring people along a journey.
Our Sponsor: ACP-LS
Jeremy Schoales is a digital marketer who’s passionate about creating moving content that’s worth sharing and caring about. He is a senior market development manager for content marketing at Thermo Fisher.