Thinking about creating an infographic? Visual content is more engaging than straight text, and providing helpful information to your audience can be more valuable than an advertisement.
I recently interviewed Danny Ashton, the founder and CEO of NeoMam Studios in Manchester, UK to learn about the best ways to use infographics, the process of creating them and what content is most effective.
Creating a high-quality infographic that achieves your objectives isn’t easy. It usually requires a special mix of storytelling and design skills backed by in-depth research and a clear understanding of the audience.
In this 30-minute interview, Danny teaches me:
- The value of infographics for search engine optimization
- The role of the media in promoting your infographic
- Where his team goes to learn about a client’s audience
- Why you should be building an FAQ if you don’t have one already
- What kind of content is most effective
- The importance of having a narrative
- How a trend toward the “visual article” lets people customize their experience
And it turns out that Danny and I spend our free time in similar ways. You’ll have to listen until the end to find out what we both do to relax.
Life Science Marketing Radio will be coming to iTunes in the next few weeks. If you subscribe to this blog, I’ll let you know when so you won’t miss an episode.
About My Guest: Danny Ashton
Danny is the founder and CEO of NeoMam Studios, in Manchester England. He has extensive experience in Search Engine Optimization and now focuses on creating high impact visual content for clients in many industries. Check out his LinkedIn profile.