Theral Timpson figured it out early and created a media channel after reading a book. Then he built a business on it.
And his business is a podcast, Mendelspod, where he connects people and ideas in the life sciences for an audience of 50,000 subscribers.
In this interview, I asked Theral about the evolution of his podcast, the use of media in the life sciences and where he sees it going in the future.
- What it’s like to have a front row seat to the Century of Biology.
- How an influx of people from tech are changing the models for life science businesses
- The value of an audience first strategy
- Revolutions in both life science and media
- What it means for marketers when every person can choose their own channels
- The benefits of podcasting for marketers
Our Sponsor: ACP-LS
An episode of Gene and Tonic.
About my guest: