Are you a looking for a new job in life science marketing? Are you a life science marketing or sales manager seeking to hire someone for your team? What do you need to know about finding the best match?
Jeff Protentis is a recruiter as well as a marketing and sales consultant with over 30 years of experience in the life sciences. He shares his tips on searching for jobs and describes how the market for talent has shifted in the last year and a half.
In this episode we discussed:
- 3 ways to get the most out of LinkedIn
- Where else you should look for job postings
- How to broaden your skills and gain a competitive edge
- Why training and mentoring your peers is important
- What recent changes in the life science talent market mean for you
Our Sponsor: ACP-LS
About my guest: