Many small contract research organizations (CROs) don’t have a full time marketing person. But they might want one after they listen to this podcast.
Olga Torres is the Director of Marketing at Averica Discovery. She started out as a Sales and Marketing Director, spending about 20% of her time doing marketing. That worked out so well, marketing is now her full time gig.
We had a nice conversation about how she translated what she used to do as a sales person to how she presents her company online as a marketer. She is very analytical but not afraid to experiment as long as she learns from the data.
Cue Buzzfeed: And what she learned next will shock you!
I promise. You won’t be disappointed when you hear the whole story.
Olga told me all about:
- How marketing is changing for CROs
- Translating an in person conversation into an online one
- Finding the pivot point from online to human interactions
- What tools she relies on to be successful
- The boldest marketing experiment I’ve ever seen from a life science company