If you are using video or considering it as part of your marketing mix and want to make sure you generate as many leads as possible, you’ll want to listen to the podcast below.
I sat down with Tyler Kay, the founder of Digital Creative Associates in San Francisco this week to discuss the use of video in life science marketing. It’s likely you have seen some of his viral videos including The PCR Song and Small Molecule Investigation.
But viral videos are not the only opportunity to make an impact on your campaigns. In this podcast, Tyler discusses trends he sees and shares some great ideas on:
- An untapped opportunity to reach your target audience on YouTube
- Which video types are especially successful in different situations
- How mixing humor and a good story captured significant market share for Bio-Rad without relying on product features
- The value of documentary-style customer profiles in your marketing mix
- An easy, but often overlooked tip for maximizing lead generation with video
- Smart ways to use video on a minimal budget
I promise. You don’t want to miss this one. Click below to listen to the podcast. Then let me know what you think in the comments.