Maybe you are already using marketing automation and would like to use it better. Or you are just looking into how it might be helpful to your business and want to know how to get started.
Marketing automation isn’t something you just turn on and it works. You need to put some thought into what you want to achieve, how you’ll use it and the resources you have available.
In this two part series, I spoke with Guy Page of Pacific Biomarketing about how life science companies can take advantage of automation to improve the buying experience for their customers and of course, generate more sales.
- How marketing automation fits in an environment where two thirds of the buying decision is made before a customer contacts the company
- Managing a digital conversation with your customers
- Three things you need to consider when selecting a platform
- The benefit of having a quantitative assessment of your all your marketing activities
- The one thing you must have to make marketing automation work
About my guest:
Guy Page has a PhD in genetics from the University of Washington. He has extensive experience, both as a scientist at the bench, and as a marketer in the life science business. He is currently the principle at Pacific Biomarketing, where he helps life science companies achieve their sales and marketing goals through practical, actionable solutions.