Are you neglecting an important part of your marketing funnel?
You may be under pressure to to create content that will help close more sales immediately, but there is huge value to investing in content that has a longer lifespan.
In this podcast, I talk to Nick Oswald, founder of BitesizeBio about the longer term strategy of mentoring your prospects with your content marketing.
- The benefit of creating content for “the whole scientist”
- How being a mentor will win you a friend for life
- How to create a marketing annuity that pays out for years
- The hidden value of older content
- Why you should always get transcripts of your webinars
This was a fun interview. Nick and I ended up each claiming to have lost more soccer games than the other. (I’m pretty sure it’s me.)
About my guest: Nick Oswald
Nick has a PhD in Molecular and Cell Biology, He’s worked as a researcher at a couple of startups and as the editorial manager for the journal, Neuroendocrinology. He is currently the Managing Director of the company he founded, BitesizeBio, an online magazine and community for cell and molecular biologists.